Next week: Photon 14 at Imperial College
Next week Elliot Scientific will be exhibiting at Photon 14, the largest optics and photonics conference in the UK and the seventh in the series of these biennial events.
This year Photon14 will be held at Imperial College London, and includes Optics and Photonics 2014 and QEP-21 conferences.
Topics covered at the conference will include:
- Active and adaptive optics
- Advances in imaging and displays
- Advances in lasers
- Advances in THz technology
- Computational photonics
- Fibre optic sensors
- Fibre optics and waveguides
- Lighting design
- Manufacturing of optics
- Nanophotonics and plasmonics
- Nonlinear photonics
- Optical and quantum metrology
- Optical diagnostic in engineering
- Optical environmental sensing
- Optical vortices, polarization, coherence and non-Gaussian beams
- Photonic energy harvesting
- Photonic systems
- Quantum coherent control
- Quantum dots, nanocrystals, and low dimensional materials
- Quantum information
- Quantum optics
- Silicon and carbon photonics
- Structured optical materials and biomimetics
- Trapping and manipulation
- Ultrafast and attosecond optics
Elliot Scientific can be found on Stand 10 from September 1st to 4th.
This entry was posted on August 26, 2014 by Elliot Scientific. It was filed under Detectors & Instrumentation, Exhibitions, Conferences & Events, Laser Trapping - Optical Tweezers, Lasers & LED Systems, Lifescience, Optics and was tagged with active, adaptive, attosecond, beams, biomimetics, Biophotonics, carbon, coherence, coherent, college, computational, control, design, displays, dots, energy, engineering, environmental, fibre, imaging, imperial, laser, lasers, lighting, London, manipulation, manufacturing, materials, metamaterials, metrology, nanocrystals, nanophotonics, non-gaussian, nonlinear, optic, optics, photon, photonic, photonics, plasmonics, polarization, quantum, sensing, sensors, silicon, structured, technology, THz, trapping, ultrafast, vortices.