Elliot Scientific to attend SU2P Symposium at Heriot-Watt University
Following the highly successful First and Second Annual SU2P Symposia, Elliot Scientific is pleased to announce that we will be attending the Third Annual SU2P Symposium to be held on the 23rd and 24th April 2012 at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
The Symposium includes an exceptional list of speakers from around the world who will present leading edge research and industrial exploitation over a wide range of photonics and related topics.
Attendees will enjoy the very best in new photonics, international networking, and have the opportunity to see some of the equipment Elliot Scientific offers.
The SU2P project is a three-year venture between six institutions that focuses on:
- Biophotonics, including stem cell imaging and neuroscience photonics
- Solar cell devices and characterisation
- Integrated photonics
- Solid-state laser engineering and nonlinear optics
- Photonics sensors (including atom and quantum optic sensors)
- Environmental science and technology
We look forward to seeing you there.